16.4.13

Dior - Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012

Dior - Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012

I've been looking at Dior once again but this time I'm focussing on the tailoring techniques, specifically within the 'Bar Jacket' and suit. As you know, I have a huge love for Dior, and when I visited the official website yesterday my devotion to Dior was completely certified. 
I watched a selection of fashion shows featured on the site under the 'House of Dior' section, and without a doubt the Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012 is my favourite. The collection showcases everything Dior is known for, the traditional silhouette of the Bar jacket, floaty pastel shaded fabrics draping together, precise tailoring and creative cutting and an exquisitely beautiful theatrical, feminine foundation. I honestly adore Dior.




Blog Page Navigation

Views

© Copyright Amber-Louise Snow