30.5.13

Dior - Fall 2010 - "It's the most inspiring teacher"


Dior - Fall 2010


I love the  ' Fall 2010 ' collection by Dior. Most of you have probably already seen parts of it splattered over the internet, but for those of you who haven`t, here is a selection of the absolutely amazing dresses inspired by 'Flowers', designed by John Galliano for Dior . Galliano said that nature was "the most inspiring teacher".

I love the head wear too, it was designed by Stephen Jones and was also meant to resemble flowers to compliment Dior`s beautiful dresses. It works so well I think, I just love everything about this collection, the colours, the shape and the styling. Dior is my favourite label by far.

I might make a dress like this one day.

Blog Page Navigation

Views

© Copyright Amber-Louise Snow