27.1.13

Getting passionate about Illustration . .

Now that I have started to settle into Birmingham, I've really started to feel comfortable drawing in my own way and finding my own style within my illustrations. I've always enjoyed sitting down and letting my mind run wild in vivid colours and exaggerated proportions and just seeing what ends up on the paper and recently i've developed a deep passion for delicate illustrations. Here are some of my faves.

Kate_mids_wedding_press_proposal_by_valentino

Kate Middleton's wedding gown proposal by Valentino.

Lela_ros

Kate Middleton's wedding gown proposal by Lela Rose.

Vera_wang

Kate Middleton's wedding gown proposal by Vera Wang.

Cedric_rivrian

Kate Moss by Cedric Rivrian.

Mats_gustafson

Dior by Mats Gustafson.

Sarah_hankinson

Sarah Hankinson.

Blog Page Navigation

Views

© Copyright Amber-Louise Snow