4.9.11

D.I.Y Xbox Case




[gallery ids="112,142,172,209,227"]


Just like I have done with the childrens hair brushes, I'm also working on an Xbox case.

I'm using the same technique as before but this time, because it is a bigger project I am using bigger objects for the decoration. I went on a search round the shops and my home and found things like old keys and chains, big plastic charms and toys and cheap hair bobbles and plasitc jewelry I can cut up and eventually add to the case :)

I think it looks wicked so far and it's obviously alot of fun but I must admit, it has been quite a strung out project because I have been so busy with 2 jobs and a full time uni course. But i'm getting there slowly, and of course, I'll keep you updated on my progess.

Blog Page Navigation

Views

© Copyright Amber-Louise Snow